www.t20suzuki.com Forum Index www.t20suzuki.com
Noticeboard and discusson forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm dealing with vibration at certain speeds, It might be th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.t20suzuki.com Forum Index -> General stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josephventy
All uers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:06 am    Post subject: I'm dealing with vibration at certain speeds, It might be th Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I've run into a frustrating issue – I'm experiencing a noticeable vibration while driving at speed, and I've figured out it's coming from the driveshaft. It's particularly noticeable at speeds between 80-90 km/h. Forum discussions suggest it's probably due to imbalance.

Now I'm trying to decide the best way to fix this?

Remove the driveshaft and take it to a balancing machine. This is the most precise method, but it's a lot of effort – taking it off, transporting it, waiting, and putting it back on.
Doing the balancing on the car itself. Some people do this using special tools without taking off the driveshaft.

Has anyone encountered a problem like this? What method did you choose to solve the driveshaft vibration, and why?
I want to buy a device like this for Balancing Stands In this store https://www.ebay.com/itm/395385828021

Are there any recommendations or things to be aware of? Any advice and recommendations would be very helpful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.t20suzuki.com Forum Index -> General stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: